We all should know by now how much u love me a good chicken crockpot recipe, and this recipe is no different. It’s easy, it’s delicious, and there were plenty if leftovers! It was perfect for the blizzard like weather we have been having here in Colorado too!
ZESTY ITALIAN CHICKEN [crockpot]
[adapted from the girl who eats everything]
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet dry Zesty Italian dressing [I used a packet and a half.]
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1-2 cans cream of chicken soup (depending how cream cheesy you want it)
- Place the chicken in a crockpot and sprinkle Italian dressing over it.
- Combine cream cheese and cream of chicken soup in a small pot over low heat and pour over chicken.
- Cook on high in the crockpot for 4-6 hours [especially if your chicken in frozen].
- At this point I cut up my chicken into cubes, but you could keep it whole, cut it up, or shred it.
- Put the chicken back in the crockpot after cutting it up, and mix it with the remaining sauce.
- Serve over pasta or rice.