I am so excited to introduce a new Blog Hop to you! There have been tons of blog hops for every which way to follow someone except I have not personally found a GFC Blog Hop, so I decided to do one!
When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it’s so easy and it’s nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. When I first started a blog I had no clue what GFC was but later found out it was great tool to have.
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it’s definitely an option!
If this GFC Blog Hop goes well I would love to do it either bi-weekly or monthly, if you can leave a comment letting me know which you would prefer that would really help me decide!
Also if you are interested in co-hosting the next GFC Blog Hop send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok, so let’s get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The next 9 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog page not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC
and if you want to leave them a comment, I’m sure they’d appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!